Under Construction. But waiting is worth it !!!!
Legal stuff ...
- First, in order to protect me and my time investment in this code, I must ask that
you read this brief legal statement.
- These are the legal terms to which you implicitly agree when downloading or
using any of the below programs and source for any purpose:
- This software is copyrighted freeware. The binary program, either distributed
by the author or compiled from the source code as distributed, may be used for
any purpose without incurrence of any fees or royalties.
- The author may not be held responsible in any way for any losses that occur via
the use of this software.
- The author makes no guarantee as to the efficacy of this software.
- Support,if any, is provided at the sole discretion of the author.
- Changes in the program or source which are considered by the person to be interesting,
important or remarkable in any other way should be reportet to the author, in order
to place it in the next official version. The author decides then, if the change will
be implemented in the official version.
- Neither the compiled program nor any portion of the source code may be sold for profit.
- BY DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THE ABOVE LEGAL STATEMENT.
Programcode very, very, very Alpha I said.
How to unpack :
How to build :
- Create a new directory.
- Download the file into the new directory.
- UnGZip the file (gzip -d linsat-0.1.10.tar.gz).
- UnTar the file (tar -d linsat-0.1.10.tar).
The executable can now be found under the subdirectory linsat (i.e. the
executable can be started by typing : 'linsat/linsat')
- Make sure you have Qt 2.3.0 installed properly.
- Change to the linsat directory and type ./configure.
- type make (or gmake).
- Done (hopefully)
Last Updated: July, the 20st of 2001